Penn Fishing Company started in 1932 by Otto Henze deals in manufacturing of fishing rods and reels. Penn fishing products are very popular and are used by millions of fishing enthusiasts nationwide. For more than 75 years now, the fishing company has been designing and creating fishing equipment. The expert knowledge, skill and technique are used to manufacture rods and reels. Penn fishing rods can lock in any kind of fish through faultless performance. Currently the Penn Fishing company is located in South Carolina. Penn Mariner is preferred as one of the best fishing rods.
- The Penn standup rod is 6 feet in length and has a line weight of 30 to 80 pounds
- This rod has Stuart Roller/AX Turbo guides and tip
- The Penn mariner standup rod is made up of one piece solid glass blank
- It has got aluminum reel seat and gimbals made up of aluminum
- The rod has a smooth butt and comfy EVA for grip
- The rod has heavy turbo frames guides with aluminum oxide inserts
- The standup rod is durable and built for long lasting use apart from being sturdy and dependable
- The Penn rod is ideal to catch big fish in saltwater and freshwater
- Highly useful for target heavy fishing
- The Penn rod with roller stripper comes in various sizes
- It also has great looking wraps
- The Penn mariner standup rod has 1 year limited warranty
- Penn rods are defect free in materials and workmanship from the date of purchase
The Penn mariner standup rod is the best choice for anglers who are fetching big baits like Wahoo, Tuna, Mahi, King Mackarel and King Fish. The stout rods are available in heavy and medium version. The standup rod has a short butt but fits exactly in the hand and flexible when the heavy bait is caught. This Penn mariner rod is good value for the money. The Penn rods can be repaired at the repair department of the company which provides prominent service by trained and professional staff members. The services and repairs make the rods look like new. The rods are cleaned and refurbished and ready for re-use. Overall this is an excellent rod with good looks and solid and sturdy features which can be used in water for handling all types of fish. The various criteria in which rods are created by Penn fishing are Boat rods, Jigging rods, Inshore rods and Surf rods.
The one year warranty does not cover damage or malfunctions which occur due to abuse, accident or normal wear and tear.
The Penn standup rod is well built and is dependable. These rods are reasonably firm giving a pleasing fishing experience. The mariner rod fits perfectly in the flush mount rod holder which makes it easy to maintain. The Penn Mariner Standup Rod rods can be purchased online or by visiting an authorized dealer. The Penn rods are shipped to the given address post purchase by incurring shipping charges. The Penn rods are shipped within United States and some countries outside the United States. In case of any damage and if the rod is under the warranty period, it can be replaced by visiting local warranty center or the repair department of the company. The Penn product catalogue is available on the website for the buyers to review the entire range of products. In case of any questions or doubts, an online enquiry can be sent by filling details on the Penn website. Still you can make a well informed decision considering all hard facts. But all in all this is good value for money.